Nothing Beats Teamwork in a Dragon Boat
If your internal corporate team needs a fun team building alternative, there is no other comparison to working together in a 46-foot long dragon boat. Paddlers learn the art of syncing to make the glide after professional instruction and drills they can implement on the water and in the business environment. We can arrange a team building outing with your company and organization. It could be a standalone event or in conjunction with a conference or retreat. See what your team is made of when they race against each other on the water. View dragon boat videos to see what you’re missing!
How dragon boating can help you achieve results for your team:
- Better communication with honest, positive dialogue.
- In a dragon boat, it doesn’t matter who you are. The only thing that matters is you’re fulfilling your role and synchronizing with everyone else.
- Competition is healthy and gives purpose for trying harder.
- Using target goals to achieve maximum success.
- Focusing on a task that includes everyone counting on each other to bring their best effort.
- Building meaningful relationships.
- Improved energy level.
- Increased productivity.
“We had a blast!!!! THANK YOU!!! We all enjoyed the event”. ~ Elaine Boess, Ricoh Americas Corporation
“Thanks again for a great day. Without your professionalism and expertise the event would not have gone so well. Lots of positive feedback from the teams about you and Chris”! ~ Julleah Johnson, Little Rock Sister Cities Commission
The Dynamic Team Building Program cost varies based on location and needs. We can come to you! We charge a standard boat rental and coaching services fee, along with any other costs directly associated with the event, including travel, accommodations and food. Contact us for more info.