Covid-19 Statement

While we would love to be on the water right now, we must listen to healthcare experts at this time due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Some of our clients have cancelled their races this year, but will bring them back in 2021. Some clients have rescheduled to a later date. We will continue to adhere to the guidelines set by federal, state and/or local governments. If we can get back to the sport we all love this year, we will. If not, we will wait. Dragon Boating can wait. We look forward to the day we can say Paddles Up again!


Posted on

April 23, 2020