Covid-19 Statement

While we would love to be on the water right now, we must listen to healthcare experts at this time due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Safety has always been a top priority for Dynamic Dragon Boat Racing, and we do not want to endanger our participants at this difficult time.

Some of our clients have cancelled their races this year, but will bring them back in 2021. Some clients have rescheduled to a later date. We will continue to adhere to the guidelines set by federal, state and/or local governments. If we can get back to the sport we all love this year, we will. If not, we will wait. Dragon Boating can wait. We look forward to the day we can say Paddles Up again!

Join Our Mailing List

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.